Skip to main content

Why I choose what I choose

 Having chosen the Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett, I wanted to reminisce on what I previously read back when I was in the 4th or 5th grade. From what I remembered, a kid couldn't leave his room and spent most of his time missing his mother when his cousin arrived to stay at his home. There was this little girl who was orphaned after her parents were killed by a disease, Mary I believe, was then sent off to live with her uncle who lived in a mansion with his servants and his son.

I used to have dreams about the lesson I learned from that book and now that I am almost twice that age I wanted to see how different I perceived the story having gone through certain experiences of my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Bonjour, here is where I'm going to put my ideas and thoughts that I will have on certain topics. If for   some reason I scare you away with what you read, I won't be hurt, I will simply just laugh. 😃🤔enjoy

Hack to School Video

Sorry if I laughed in some of the clips, I filmed this with my brother so it was bound to happen. :) ps. the last clip didn't show up only the audio but the text just basically said, " A b+ because I have a lot of assignments so a few are bound to be missing".

Pages from my journal #2

 Journal entries