Skip to main content

I have the answers

I know exactly what to tell my support team about my learning.


What has been the hardest part about starting school during the pandemic?

 1. the amount of school work has gone up tremendously and we have become more alert to our surroundings and it's really difficult to sleep early.


What do you enjoy the most about starting school during a pandemic?

2. I enjoy getting in a zoom meeting with my pajamas on and writing notes in my notebook.


What are your goals in this course this year?

3. My goals for this course, this year is to finally get organized once more, practice writing neater, and better my vocabulary.


What's one habit you can start, stop, or improve support your success?

4. A few habits I can start doing is to check the blog daily, work on any assignments the very day they've been issued, and to stop procrastinating when my work piles up.


What grade do you expect to earn this semester?

5. A b+ because I have a lot of assignments, so a few are bound to be missing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Bonjour, here is where I'm going to put my ideas and thoughts that I will have on certain topics. If for   some reason I scare you away with what you read, I won't be hurt, I will simply just laugh. 😃🤔enjoy

Hack to School Video

Sorry if I laughed in some of the clips, I filmed this with my brother so it was bound to happen. :) ps. the last clip didn't show up only the audio but the text just basically said, " A b+ because I have a lot of assignments so a few are bound to be missing".

LES MIS CH 10

 The "sick" man was a little sassy. Ignorance and a tyrant, I think I can see the similarities. The fact that they were able to talk like humans was kind of cool. I never get to see that with Americans.