Skip to main content

MY OPINION IS THAT I AM NOT ENTITLED

 It's currently 2 AM in the morning and I thought back to when I read, "The Right to Your Opinion" on Wednesday and every night up until now, I couldn't formulate words about how I felt about it. I just re-read the entire post once more to clear up the minor confusion I had and I couldn't help but think about all the times I've seen/ heard people say things that could be true, but because it goes against what others think it doesn't sit right with them.

 Now, this is the part that you think to yourself, "Well, yeah. It called a debate/ argument/discussion.". I couldn't agree more. lol. I could sit here and type out my other thoughts, but because it's your own decision, I can't make you sit there and read all of them. An example of that would be, you can take a horse to the river, but you can't make it drink the water. The horse chooses whether or not to do what you want them to do. Overall, I just think that if people want to think what they want, just make sure to tell me in your head. Who knows, I might hear it and tell you it's whatever or choose to ignore you. 


(ps. i didn't know that we didn't have the right to express some of our thoughts :0)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Bonjour, here is where I'm going to put my ideas and thoughts that I will have on certain topics. If for   some reason I scare you away with what you read, I won't be hurt, I will simply just laugh. 😃🤔enjoy

Hack to School Video

Sorry if I laughed in some of the clips, I filmed this with my brother so it was bound to happen. :) ps. the last clip didn't show up only the audio but the text just basically said, " A b+ because I have a lot of assignments so a few are bound to be missing".

Pages from my journal #2

 Journal entries